Education Voucher through Public Private Partnership
PC-I titled” Education Vouchers through Public Private Partnership “to cater for out of school children from 5- 9 years at the cost of Rs. 653 million for 5 years was approved in the DDWP meeting held in the month of June 2020.The administrative approval of the project is awaited. The project will be implemented in private schools of ICT, AJK and GB.
The said project has been designed under the Prime Ministers Ehsaas Initiative.
Salient Features of the project:
The salient features of the project are as under:-
- Duration of project is 5 years from FY 2020-21 to 2024-25
- Partnership with already existed private schools and set up new private schools where no public or private school exist
- Provision of Rs. 550/ child/month on account of monthly tuition fee
- Provision of free text books to the selected students
- Enroll 31000 children of 5- 9 years in 5 years
- Schools will be selected through a comprehensive procedure.
- EoI will be placed in new paper
- Schools will apply on the prescribed application form along with the required documents
- Schools will be short listed as per the developed parameters
- School sites will be validated by NCHD/ Directorate of Education of respective region
- MoU will be signed with the selected schools
- The school cannot charge anything in any form from the students
- Monitoring will be carried out annually
- Students’ assessment will be carried out annually and the assessment papers may be developed by NEAS. NCHD/ Directorate of Education of respective region may support for the activity
- The partnership will be subject to satisfactory performance of the partner schools