NEF Awards Merit Award to the children of Federal Government Teachers.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
1. Applicant should be a child of Federal Government teachers (ICT);
2. Should have secured admission in any degree program at any HEC recognized public sector college or university on merit basis;
3. Applicant should have secured fresh admission. Those who are already studying are not eligible.
4. Preference will be give to the applicants who have secured admission in Medical and Engineering.
5. Must have at least 80 % marks in intermediate examination from any recognized educational board.
6. The applicant must have college or university acceptance letter along with original fee submission slip.
7. Only one child of serving teacher and two children of retired/deceased teacher can receive the award.
8. Students enrolled in distant learning program and affiliated colleges are not eligible.
9. Students availing any other scholarships or grant from any source are not eligible to apply
So far NEF has provided scholarships and financial assistance to more than 7000 beneficiaries