- Children must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in their respective courses.
- Children studying in educational institution recognized by HEC/ registered by Government.
- The beneficiary shall not be receiving stipend from any other organization.
- In case the beneficiary fails in examination the scholarship will be stopped for the next year.
- Only one child of FG In-service teachers can obtain scholarship. In case of retired and deceased FG teachers, two children are entitled for scholarship from NEF.
- In any question arises whether an applicant is eligible or not eligible, the decision of NEF thereon shall be final.
News & Events
Mr. Imran Afzal Cheema assumed charge of Managing Director, National Education Foundation on 1
The Managing Director, National Education Foundation briefed the Secretary, Ministry of Educat
For future collaboration of American Refugee Committee (ARC) and National Education Foundation
For the implementation of Non-Formal Educational Curriculum designed by Japan International Co
i. After taking over 42 Community Model Sch
On the directions of Minister of State for Education, Trainings and Standards in Higher Educat
Ms. Chiho Ohashi, Project Coordinator and Mr. Abid Hussain Gill
Minister of State for Education, Trainings and Standards in Higher Education/Chairman National
National Education Foundation is working on the design of instrument for technical and vocatio